Sunday, May 17, 2009

Aerosmith and Derringer @ Springfield, MA

Performers: Aerosmith, Derringer, Starz
Date: August 12, 1976
Venue: Springfield Civic Center
cost of ticket: $7

Here is a fun one to report and puts a smile on my face. What a strong show for me. I was going to see my buddy, Rick Derringer in his "new band" called Derringer. They were pretty good - he has some strong musicians in his band; lots of long big hair, if I remember correctly. Let me say a bit about Rick. . . he has a great heart for rock and roll, a super voice coming out of his little body, and he can play. I never thought of him as being this great guitarist, however he does have a knack for riff, and his chops are strong and clean. I think that is what I have always liked about Rick Derringer, is that he plays a clean, nice sounding guitar.

Aerosmith rocks! Always fun but professional, as well.

Did you see this concert? If so, please leave your memories, comments, thoughts and ideas . . .

No comments:

Followers